Friday, July 4, 2008

Trip...

I nearly, i said nearly NEARLY forgot about updating this blog but due to overwhelming responses, i decided to do otherwise, haha. Well, just got back from out neighboring country in the South and NO SOUVENIRS! Lol!

Come on, you don't get culture shock when u go Singapore ok. Besides the BETTER public transports, CLEANER streets, MORE varieties (food, books, CDs, DVDs etc.) and the most important thing; BETTER SALES!!! The sales is crazy but the consumers there are worse (no offense). Why worse? Because they flood shops like LV, Chanel, Burberry, Fendi as though those are cheap like pasar malam. I didn't manage to get the picture but just imagine a shop having 70%-90% sales, the people were acting like that. Oh well, can that be counted as culture shock?

Although there were crazy sales but I didn't buy much, sadly. Because I am saving the money to go on trips with u people! Come on! Plan some trips for me to go!!!

MOS Burger!!! When only will they come to Malaysia? Rice burgers are good!!!




And this is the shrimp burger i had. The first picture was the poster picture of the burger which made me want to have it.


And this picture is the real burger i ordered. =.= A BIG difference indeed. Cheat me! hmph!!!


This is the real reason why i didn't do much shopping. Lol! My First KAT-TUN album! It's S$44.95 and it took me like, half a day to think about it. Ah! *continue living in denial* It's worth it!!! Worth it!!!


And this cute little doggie in my cousin's house. Lol.


By the way, Jusco is really bias. If you have a Jusco card, then you are a


good customer! But if you are not then, LOL. How bias...tsk tsk.

Wow, long post! whee~ Oh ya, i decided not to edit the previous post because Blogger is quite slow. =X

No comments: