Friday, July 11, 2008

LOL

I do not know why i am so enthusiastic till posting 2 posts today but well...THANKS TO JANE! HAHA

I finally realised how bored I am when I am online. I love to draw! Haha. Let me share some with you.

This was when Mr Eiran Tan and I were so bored, we created our own company, EmoPrawn (i forgot where it came from) and this is a new product, PrawnMobile! Lol! Eh, I know it's lame but who knows what'll happen in the future right?



Next is, OH! Yes, I am not a banana. My chinese is quite good okay! And I like my drawing of the banana. Haha.



Hahahaha! And these happens when you watch too many dramas! NOBUTA POWER CHUUNYU!!!



Okay, I'm getting crazy, I'll better stop. Don't mind me, i am just lifeless today. Lol. Packed with events next week which means burning more holes in my pocket. Ah, well...this is YOUTH! Lol.

Bye-BYE-cycle!