Monday, July 7, 2008

Durians and MORE Durians

Just when I thought my house do not smell like durians anymore.....Another batch of durians came and overpowered all of us, causing weight gains and bad breath. But, the satisfaction is worth it.haha.

Roughly about 3 weeks ago, a week before the end of sem where all the 50% assignments are due and an exam to sit for, my lovely daddy bought durians back at 1am. So, considering the fact that durians are so irresisteble plus my useless brother "motivating" me to eat, i fell for the deathtrap. I thought having durians as late night supper is okay UNTIL the next morning when i felt weird in my throat. Hooray! Mr SoreThroat is here! =.= Thus causing the durian phobia for the whole month.

And so i thought. Daddy bought durians AGAIN yesterday. My daddy's hobby is choosing durian, serious!!! besides sleeping, napping and resting (oh, is working counted?). SO!!! As I am typing this, I'm enjoying the durians! It's FINGER LICKING GOOD! (I checked, KFC's slogan is finger lickin' good so i ain't plagarising). Haha, I know, the guilt that come later but well..all girls (nearly) say the same thing "Aiya, never mind la..can lose weight after this, go diet later, enjoy first." Or something like that. But hey! Who could have resist the durians? I mean, it's the KING of the fruits after all! Just imagine the durian with a crown, I'm a photoshop idiot so i can't visualise it for you to see but use your imagination!!!

Okay, I should have enough talking about durians in this whole post but the temptation you know? You know? Haha, i shall end this with durian pictures!


Some of the durians above are in my stomach now. *Burp* haha! Yummy!~