Monday, July 21, 2008

Dark Knight


"Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now... and so we'll hunt him... because he can take it... because he's not a hero... he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a Dark Knight..."


This quote is so so so yeng! Dark Knight is totally awesome! All the good critiques and high ratings. This movie is totally worthy to be watched over and over again.

Batman is just so cool and hot. He's just *drools* LOL!!! His new suit looks wayyyyy better than his previous ones.


The Joker. I thought people were saying how good he was just because out of respect since he, well, passed away. But then, his acting was really good. This character can be so horrifying in a minute and funny in the other. Respect!


Well, I will not say a lot about this movie so that I won't spoil it for you people. To sum it all, IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME. If you do not plan to watch it, omg, u have wasted your time reading this post. =.=

The results killed me. Emo emo emo. *drowns myself with dramas to forget the emo emo*

2 comments:

Kit Chan said...

I love this show.. usually I will turn on the split unit aircond in my living room and make it feel like i'm in the cinema watching.

Oi Leng said...

Great show, thanks for sharing! Love it!