Friday, July 18, 2008

The Holiday

Ever since I got back from my trip down south, I've been going out out out every single day which explains me being freaking broke! Ah! I get it now. Wtf. But anyhow, short summary of this week.

Monday
Went Pavillion with S.Jin and Jane. Lol. Lunch and supper Ichiban Boshi. Seriously, now who is making thngs over-rated? People like Jane who can have Ichiban Boshi three meals everyday. Okay, I am exaggerating but it might be possible. Though I have to admit their Inari is yummilicious. And the Tempura Ice-Cream. And the spicy-but-not-spicy curry. And not forgetting the Salmon. And also...omg, result of Jane's brainwashing. @@ Watched Get Smart and Journey to the Centre of the Earth. Wanted to have Journey in 3D but only available in selected places and since we loved the empty but spacious seats of Pavvy, I guess it was ok. Both the movies were good though, so is the rate of my money finishing.

Tuesday
Gym. Okay honestly I have not had MAJOR changes in my body so stop looking and me and say "Oh, you go for GYM???".

Wednesday
Shows, dramas, shows, dramas, movies, shows, dramas =)

Thursday
Celebrated Tracey's Bday by going to IMU and watched S.Yiing performed Brangra Dance instead. Then rushed over to Pyramid's Itallianies for dinner. I am so numb towards Itallianies already, omg. Everyone's like "So, what's for dinner?" "Itallianies". =.= After that, headed over to Barcelona. Ugh, the uncles and lalas and... Had some unforseen circumstances but still had fun. Our table was near the bar so the bartenders were asking the girls to dance on the bar top and wow, why wasn't I surprised that some actually did. More surprising was this guy who stripped till his undies dirty-dancing with random women on the bartop. Yeah, not to say he has a good body but he has the guts or he was just drunk.But that was some entertainment! Haha. Wait till I get the pictures. Lol.

Friday
Today woke up with a slight headache and neck pain. Omg, worst combination. Went over to Klang for Bak Kut Teh lunch just to come back to Pyramid for movie. Petrol is damn cheap now is it? Zzzzz...Contributed some noise pollution and some disturbance to the other patrons in a cafe we went then watched Journey to the Centre of the Earth 3D! Haha! 3D!!! It's not cheap but the effects were way better than the normal movie. Okay, I was crazy for watching it twice but 3D is definitely awesome! How many movies are 3D anyway. Go catch it if you have not. There must be a reason for me to watch a movie twice! Unless I have nothing else better to do. =.=

Darn UniSA! Can't they release the results all together at the same time!!! Hmph! What's with releasing results one by one! Argh! Chikuso! Emo ++

No comments: