Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Back Once More!

Ah! Tadaima! I am back! Finally right? Lol. I don't even know how long this will last but well since i am on holidays again, i shall do something 'new'.

Just finished my 3rd semester today, marketing exam. Stress gila, imagine 1 year not having done any exams before and then a 50% exam popped out in front of you. *sigh* Well, all the best to me when the results are out but now i shall enjoy!~


There is the exam hall, MPH. The last time i was there was my ICPU graduation. Ah, memories... By the way, i and the other 7 people had to do our exam on the STAGE! There the one with the whiteboard and the clock. 260 people below you, stress ok!! @@

Oh!!! I miss this place A LOT!! Our ICPU floor! There used to be a HUGE table here where everyone hanged out!!


And my phone finally, i mean eventually died. So i got this! It's GREEN! Beeeeautiful..=)


Not forgetting my drama of the month (possibly year), LAST FRIENDS!!! Now that reminds me, i owe jane McD. =.=





Ooooo..i'm off south again soon. Well, I like my blog to rot and have cobwebs! cool right? haha.


A short yet sweet introduction of the birth of my another blog! haha! Till then..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh....MPH~~...the good ol'days....our eng4c play...gg.com filming..exams...graduation....

and finally~!!! finallyy!!! u changed ur phone....hahaha

Wyan said...

KITTY!!! haha, omg miss you la! faster come back!

Brenda said...

Hope you did well in your exams!

Anonymous said...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173